Rumspringa...... a period when some Amish youth experience greater freedom to decide whether to remain in their community as devout Christians or abandon their families and live in the outside world......In 1980s in America. Oz, who once dreamed of performing on Broadway, is now working as a waiter and male prostitute in a small town in the countryside.One day, he mistakenly takes Theo, a young man in his rumspringa period, into his room as a "customer" when he comes to the bar. Oz could not leave Theo who has nowhere to go alone, so he ends up taking care of Theo.As he comes close to Theo, who is pure and don't know how to be angry or suspicious of people even when they make fun of him for being Amish, Oz was moved by his kindness and realizes that he should not be obsessed with his failure in New York forever. He also begins to realize his feelings toward Theo and starts to love him and...
(C) Kaya Azuma / SHINKOSHA
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.