Prince Genji mourns a lost lover, while unbeknownst to him, his dear wife's heart is in disarray. Having overcome the punishment for his affair, Genji returns to the political sphere. As he spends his time intimately with his beloved wife Murasaki, he thinks back on a woman he loved when he was young, as well as the lover and child he left in Akashi. Meanwhile, the time for his separation with his eternal love comes ever closer...
(C) Waki Yamato / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Tale of Genji: Dreams at Dawn|
|Japanese Title||源氏物語 あさきゆめみし (Genji Monogatari: Asaki Yumemishi)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Harem ,Historical ,Romance ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||June 04, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / June 04, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||272pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.