Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A new series from Shinobu Ohtaka, creator of "Magi"! The setting is Japan's Warring States period, and the country has been conquered by demons. Two boys, Musashi and Kojiro, have made it their dream to form the strongest band of bushi and eradicate the demons. A one-of-a-kind Japanese fantasy! At the Daitou Mine, the mysterious swordsman Shirou Inukai is attacking Kojiro and Tsugumi. Inukai has a single objective: "to steal katanas." Musashi has come running back after escaping the trap he fell into, but the three of them seem helpless against Inukai's strange power...However, the obsidian power slumbering within Musashi has awakened, and the Kanemaki Band's counterattack starts now!
Shinobu Ohtaka / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Japanese Title||オリエント (Oriento)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Historical ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Ecchi ,Ecchi Summer Fair 2021！ ,Welcome to Japan|
|Available since||August 18, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 18, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.