Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The scandalous love story from "Good Ending" author Kei Sasuga! Natsuo just found out he's got two new family members... Rui, the girl who took his virginity, and Hina, the high school teacher he can't get off his mind! A pure yet tempestuous love triangle, all under one roof!
Inheriting Togen-sensei's legacy, Natsuo begins writing once again. Meanwhile, the sisters receive a pair of unexpected proposals, Hina from her mother and Rui from her superior, as both continue to change and take steps towards achieving their dreams. But these feelings remain unchanged, as everyone ends up under one roof once again!
Kei Sasuga / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Domestic Girlfriend|
|Japanese Title||ドメスティックな彼女 (Domestic na Kanojo)|
|Alternative Title||Dome x Kano, DomeKano|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Ecchi ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen|
|Available since||October 13, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / October 13, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.