Neri's back from training camp with the national team—and with the extreme technical and mental growth she's shown, she's proven herself to be the ace of the Kokuyodani squad. Meanwhile, high-school teams from across the country are preparing for spring national tournament. With golden-era champions Fueko and Masako leading them, Kokuyodani prepares to challenge the nationals once again. The fight begins against a gauntlet of brand-new foes!
Yoko Nihonbashi/ Yuki Sato/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Shojo Fight|
|Japanese Title||少女ファイト (Shoujo Fight)|
|Alternative Title||Girl Fight|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Sports|
|Available since||August 18, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 18, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||213pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.