Digital Manga & Light Novels
BLAST FROM THE PAST
Shiki, Rebecca, and Happy have gone to the planet Norma in the hopes of getting a bigger ship from an old friend, Professor Weisz. But when they get there, they see outdated technology and an unfamiliar city...and the only sign of the professor is a mysterious young man going by the same name. What's more, he's gotten himself into some trouble with the toughest gang on the planet--and neither side is going down without a fight!
(C) Hiro Mashima / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Feb 27, 2019
(11:59 PM PST)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Sci-fi ,Shounen ,KC Simulpub ,Edens Zero|
|Available since||February 5, 2019|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Edens Zero, Chapter 5
Edens Zero, Chapter 6
Edens Zero, Chapter 7
Edens Zero, Chapter 8
Edens Zero, Chapter 9
Edens Zero, Chapter 10
Edens Zero, Chapter 11
Edens Zero, Chapter 12
Edens Zero, Chapter 13
Edens Zero, Chapter 14
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.