Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Miyako and Tomiko are twins who run a real estate agency in Kichijoji. Female customers with a range of ideas and worries approach them. One struggles to find her reason to live in Tokyo, another looks for a neighborhood with a movie theater. The twins find just the right place for these women outside Kichijoji. Volume four will take you for a walk around Omori, Ikebukuro, Futako-Tamagawa and Kita-Senju. What's more, the main character of “A Girl's Breakfast”, Mari-chan, will visit the agency! This city stroll real estate manga is getting better and better!
(C) Makihirochi / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Is Kichijoji the Only Place to Live?|
|Japanese Title||吉祥寺だけが住みたい街ですか？ (Kichijouji dake ga Sumitai Machi desu ka?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Kodansha: Hidden Gems Promotion|
|Available since||October 23, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / October 23, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.