Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Miyako and Tomiko are twins who run a real estate agency in Kichijoji, a Tokyo neighborhood that's been selected as the most desirable place to live in Tokyo for ten years running. Clients are keen on living in this neighborhood, but, maybe confused by their overly friendly customer service, they soon find themselves in “the place they really want to live”--which is some place other than Kichijoji! In Volume two, the Shigeta twins take you for a walk around Akihabara, Kuramae, Kyodo, and Kagurazaka. Also, plans for their home renovation take a huge leap forward! This city-stroll real-estate manga will make you want to move somewhere, anywhere. The more you read it, the less you’re able to stay put!
(C) Hirochi Maki / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Is Kichijoji the Only Place to Live?|
|Japanese Title||吉祥寺だけが住みたい街ですか？ (Kichijouji dake ga Sumitai Machi desu ka?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||August 28, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / August 28, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.