Digital Manga & Light Novels
Miyako and Tomiko are twins who run a real estate agency in Kichijoji, a Tokyo neighborhood that's been selected as the most desirable place to live in Tokyo for ten years running. Clients are keen on living in this neighborhood, but, maybe confused by their overly friendly customer service, they soon find themselves in “the place they really want to live”--which is some place other than Kichijoji! In Volume two, the Shigeta twins take you for a walk around Akihabara, Kuramae, Kyodo, and Kagurazaka. Also, plans for their home renovation take a huge leap forward! This city-stroll real-estate manga will make you want to move somewhere, anywhere. The more you read it, the less you’re able to stay put!
(C) Hirochi Maki / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.