Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
About to leave for a risky campaign, Cercis convinces Viola to go on another date with him. Will it go better than last time? Find out if she can look after the estate in Cercis' absence in volume three of Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On!?
It looks like Viola and Cercis are finally starting to see eye to eye when Cercis suddenly tells her that he'll be leaving for a campaign in a neighboring kingdom. Will Viola be okay by herself in the manor while he's away? Well, maybe 'alone' isn't the right word—after all, her servant friends will still be there! Or so she says. Before he leaves, though, he's intent on taking her on one more date! Hope it doesn't go like the last one. Find out how our heroine fares looking after the estate while Cercis is away in volume three of Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On!?
Copyright(C) 2014 Tsuredurebana Illustrations Copyright(C) 2014 Rin Hagiwara
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On?!|
|Japanese Title||誰かこの状況を説明してください！ ～契約から始まるウェディング～ (Dareka Kono Joukyou wo Setsumei Shite Kudasai! ~Keiyaku kara Hajimaru Wedding~)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shoujo ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||August 08, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 08, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||225pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.