Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
871, a social immature erythroblast who comes up with excuses for not working, is saved from being attacked by a Streptococcus Aureus bacterium by a younger erythroblast but is injured in the process. While he's temporarily in the hospital, he tells his reasons for never wanting to enucleate to Macrophage. In Vol. 4, we get a peak at 871's true feelings!
Cells NOT at Work! Moe Sugimoto, Akane Shimizu/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cells NOT at Work!|
|Japanese Title||はたらかない細胞 (Hatarakanai Saibou)|
|Alternative Title||Cells that Don't Work|
|Writer||Moe Sugimoto/ Supervised Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Shounen|
|Available since||August 17, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 17, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.