Based on ""Cells at Work!"", comes volume two of the spin-off series, ""Cells NOT at Work!"" Will these Erythroblasts undergo enucleation and become Red Blood Cells? Or will they be culled at the discretion of the Macrophages...? What will become of those who do not work?! Featured at the end of this volume is a manga which reports on what happens at the anime production studios in charge of ""Cells at Work!""
Sugimoto Shimizu / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cells NOT at Work!|
|Japanese Title||はたらかない細胞 (Hatarakanai Saibou)|
|Alternative Title||Cells that Don't Work|
|Writer||Moe Sugimoto/ Supervised Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Shounen|
|Available since||November 05, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / November 05, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||188pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.