Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Jessica Bannister takes to the waves in search of answers to centuries-old mysteries, but with ghouls, phantoms and the odd Viking ghost lying in wait to scare the living daylights out of her, can she uncover secrets that have remained long-hidden?
Despite a number of brushes with the supernatural in her first six months on the job as a journalist for the capital city's favourite tabloid, the London City Observer, Jessica Bannister remains naturally suspicious whenever anyone claims that ghosts and ghouls are responsible for the mysterious goings-on in any given place – and with so many bad actors around, seemingly intent on preying on the superstitions of the locals for their own ends, who can blame her? But when the spectres of the past rear their ugly heads and she discovers there may be more to her dreams and premonitions than she first thought, she's forced to re-evaluate her scepticism and revisit painful memories from her own life as well as having visions of tragedies that happened centuries ago. Yet, in spite of the danger and heartache awaiting her, and even though she often finds herself in isolated locations, cut off from civilisation, she's determined to get to the truth – and write it all down for her readers.
Copyright (C) Janet Farell Illustrations Copyright (C) ttl
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.