Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In “Rubella”, Dr. Sakura Kounotori meets a little girl who has congenital cataracts and a hole in her ventricular septum. The cause? Congenital rubella syndrome, a disease suffered by babies who catch rubella in the womb. Japan's the only developed country in the world that still has a rubella problem because the rate of inoculation against the disease remains low. This volume also features the story “Domestic Violence” and the conclusion of “Accident & Emergency.”
(C) You Suzunoki / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.