""Whether it's tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I'll keep confessing!"" Koharu is a love zombie who will never give up no matter how many times she gets turned down. Things are looking hopeful for her when Kanzaki-sempai approaches her in the storage room! What's more...they find themselves locked in together! With no one around, will the two of them end up secluded together in an isolated room until morning?! Koharu shivers in the cold room...and sempai finally makes a move...?! The hilarity continues with a storm of heart-clenching tension!♪ Here starts the second volume of a love story dedicated to all the young women out there who suffer from unrequited love, ""I'll Win You Over, Sempai!""
Shin Shinmoto / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||I'll Win You Over, Sempai!|
|Japanese Title||先輩！ 今から告ります！ (Senpai! Ima Kara Kokurimasu!)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Completed Series|
|Available since||March 17, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 17, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||145pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.