Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After the battle with Oushuu leaves an Ao-shaped hole in Sakurashin, the gang scrambles to pick up the pieces and carry on. Some leave their comfort zones in an attempt to accept reality, while others set out in search of the power to change it. But they are all fueled by one thing: the safe return of their frizzy-haired friend! And so, the home team regroups and prepares for the final showdown in October!
(C) Suzuhito Yasuda/ Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Sep 27, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Yozakura Quartet|
|Japanese Title||夜桜四重奏 ～ヨザクラカルテット～ (Yozakura Quartet)|
|Alternative Title||Yozakura Shijuusou, Quartet of Cherry Blossoms in the Night|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Dragon ,Cats ,What a Purrfect Day! Cat Sale 2021 ,Anime based on manga & LNs ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||October 15, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 15, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||227pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.