Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Bell, along with his adventuring party of Welf the swordsmith and Lilly the supporter, has made it into the middle floors of the Dungeon, but the schemes of another party have stranded them there! Hestia's going to need to send help, but will the rescuers arrive in time to save Bell and his friends from the monster that's got them cornered? The familia myth of the boy and the goddess continues!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
|By (author)||Fujino Omori|
|Illustrated by||Suzuhito Yasuda|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Anime ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration|
|Series||Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novel|
|Available since||June 30, 2016|
|Page count||282pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.