Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Veight's dream is within his reach. He heads to Krauhen to recruit allies, and finds himself face to face with the dangerous imperial princess, Eleora. This sets in motion an epic battle between the north and south!
With the eight southern cities joining forces with the demon army to create the new Meraldian Commonwealth, Veight's dream of creating a nation where humans and demons can live in harmony is almost within his grasp. Upon discovering the sword recovered from the battle at Zaria is an heirloom belonging to the viceroy of Krauhen, Veight sets off to return it as both a gesture of goodwill, and as a way of putting Krauhen in his debt. On his arrival, he meets not only Krauhen's viceroy, but also a dangerous foreigner, the imperial princess Eleora. This meeting sparks a chain of events that culminate into one epic battle between the north and south, deciding Meraldia's fate once and for all!
Copyright (C) 2016 HyougetsuIllustrations by Nishi(E)da
|Series Title||Der Werwolf: The Annals of Veight|
|Japanese Title||人狼への転生、魔王の副官 (Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan)|
|Alternative Title||Transmigration to a Werewolf, the Demon Lord's Camp|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Dogs / Wolves / Foxes ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||June 01, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / June 01, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||239pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.