Isaku, a yakuza family princess, just wants to have a normal life, but her overprotective guardian, Keiya Uto, poses as a teenager to enroll at her high school and protect her from vile insects (men).
However, he is the only Isaku has eyes for...!
First, a school trip, and then summer vacation! ☆ With the two spending more time together than ever before, Isaku only wants to know what Keiya is really thinking!!
Sweet and a sprinkling of sour... Volume 3 of a romantic comedy where age and personal differences clash has arrived!!
A Girl and Her Guard Dog Hatsuharu/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.