Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Final volume! In Japan, in the near-future world of 2035, research on ""artificial organisms"" have created a disastrous accident called The Burst. In it, malignant artificial organisms called Matter have engulfed the Kurobe river valley. As a result, the government has cordoned off the research city and its surrounding area that once represented hope for humanity. It's been two years since then. Aico Tachibana who lost her family to the Burst hears a hard-to-believe story from a transfer student, Yuya Kanzaki. Unbeknownst to Aico, there are secrets hidden within her own body, and the only way to solve those mysteries is to go to the Primary Point, ground zero where the Burst originally occurred. Aico, her guide Kanzaki, and a small group of Divers as bodyguards, enter the forbidden zone. Learn what truths await a young man with the weight of humanity on his shoulders and secrets hiding in the young girl he met, in this concluding chapter!
Hiroaki Michiaki, BONES/Project A.I.C.O / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Jan 18, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||A.I.C.O. Incarnation|
|Japanese Title||Ａ．Ｉ．Ｃ．Ｏ． Ｉｎｃａｒｎａｔｉｏｎ|
|Writer||MICHIAKI / HIROAKI / BONES|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Action ,Sci-fi ,Kodansha promotion: New Year, New Manga|
|Available since||December 10, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / December 10, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||258pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.