Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Deep into the twenty-first century，the line between man and machine has been inexorably blurred as humans rely on the enhancement of mechanical implants and robots are upgraded with human tissue. In this rapidly converging landscape，cyborg superagent Major Motoko Kusanagi is charged to track down the craftiest and most dangerous terrorists and cybercriminals， including ""ghost hackers"" who are capable of exploiting the human/machine interface and reprogramming humans to become puppets to carry out the hackers’criminal ends. When Major Kusanagi tracks the cybertrail of one such master hacker，the Puppeteer，her quest leads her into a world beyond information and technology where the very nature of consciousness and the human soul are turned upside down. From Shirow Masamune， the award-winning creator of Appleseed and Dominion，comes The Ghost in the Shell，the breakthrough manga that inspired the internationally acclaimed animated film. An epic dystopian tale of politics，technology，and metaphysics，The Ghost in the Shell has been hailed worldwide as an unparalleled visionary work of graphic fiction. And now it's ready to dazzle the imagination in its second millennium.
(C) Shirow Masamune / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Jun 25, 2018
(08:59 PM PDT)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.