Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Ryunheit has been pacified, and now Veight must deal with the “hero” who's been rampaging across the northern front. He rushes to Schverm to confront him, but is greeted by a most unexpected surprise upon his arrival.
With the alliance between the demon army and Ryunheit complete, Veight's dream of inter-species coexistence has come to fruition, with the city prospering like never before. At the same time, ominous rumors of a “hero” with strength rivaling the Demon Lord himself start circulating in the north, where the second regiment is on the losing end of a prolonged battle. Veight rushes with his master to confront this famed hero at the fortress city of Schverm, but he finds the Demon Lord has beaten him to the punch. Who will emerge victorious in this battle between the two strongest people in existence!?
Copyright (C) 2016 HyougetsuIllustrations by Nishi(E)da
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Der Werwolf: The Annals of Veight|
|Japanese Title||人狼への転生、魔王の副官 (Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan)|
|Alternative Title||Transmigration to a Werewolf, the Demon Lord's Camp|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,MOST WANTED ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,J-Novel Club Promotion|
|Available since||November 28, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / November 28, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||233pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.