Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
MORE LEVELS, MORE PROBLEMS!Following his defeat of the Minotaur, Bell has reached Level Two--and is the new record holder for the fastest to do so. Suddenly everyone in Orario wants to form a party with him and go adventuring! But with sudden popularity comes many a complication. How will Bell and Hestia know whom to trust? The Familia myth--written by the goddess and lived by the boy--continues!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka)|
|Alternative Title||DanMachi, Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeon|
|By (author)||Fujino Omori|
|Illustrated by||Suzuhito Yasuda|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Anime ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,MOST WANTED ,Fall Anime 2020 ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth ,Spring Anime Season 2021 Kick-Off ,Comedy April Promotion ,Dragon ,Video Game Fair! ,Ecchi Summer Fair 2021！|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||251pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.