Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Assisted by Nickrome, one of the officiants of the Shaman Fight, Hao's followers attack Team Ren. Joco and Horohoro do their best to defend themselves, but Ren finally steps in...and is mortally wounded. Yoh joins forces with Iron Maiden Jeanne of the X-LAWS to save him...but she'll only lend him her strength on one condition: as soon as he's saved Ren, Yoh must withdraw from the tournament!
SHAMAN KING Hiroyuki Takei/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||SHAMAN KING|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Completed Series ,Anime ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Drama ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||November 16, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / November 16, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||191pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.