The Saisakoku delegation returns to Konkoku—this time with Princess Aisha! The court wonders if this means a wedding is on the menu. If so, Rimi's position as future empress is in dire jeopardy
The month of diplomacy is upon Konkoku, and countries from all over are sending delegations. All seems calm when Emperor Shohi and Lord Shusei establish a temporary cease-fire...until the Saisakoku delegation arrives, and it turns out Princess Aisha is with them! The court is immediately abuzz with whisperings of whether a wedding to seal diplomatic ties between their lands is on the table. In other words, Rimi might be about to lose her place in the world a second time! She can entertain and cook for the delegation, but can she safeguard her position as future empress?
Copyright © Miri Mikawa 2018 Illustrations © Kasumi Nagi
|Series Title||Culinary Chronicles of the Court Flower|
|Japanese Title||一華後宮料理帖 (Ikka Koukyuu Ryourichou)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Historical ,Food ,Shoujo ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||September 09, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / September 09, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||191pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.