Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
While Nave fights for his life after losing his arm, Kamishiro and the others discover that CID and the Eguma Group, a religious cult whose mission is to kidnap and eliminate those infected with ID, have banded together and are planning a massacre during an upcoming Christmas Eve event. On the day of, Kamishiro is filled with dread when Rudiment finds no trace of the terrorists despite exhausting their powers to scour the arena--until something strange starts happening in one corner...
(C) Majuro Kaname, Sousou Sakakibara/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Can You Just Die, My Darling?|
|Japanese Title||今夜は月が綺麗ですが、とりあえず死ね (Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine)|
|Alternative Title||I love you, so I kill you., The moon is beautiful tonight, but first, die.|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Horror ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Supernatural ,Completed Series|
|Available since||May 08, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / May 08, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||188pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.