Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Yamazaki-san's in her thirty-eighth week of pregnancy, but due to a heart condition, she'll require an epidural--a procedure for which hospitals in Japan are neither equipped nor staffed. Unfortunately, just days before she's due to have her baby, she happens to run into a friend who shares some rather insensitive remarks about women who receive pain relief during childbirth. Wracked with insecurity, Yamazaki makes a shocking request on the operating room table: she wants to give birth without an epidural! This volume also features Side A of the story “Long-Term Hospitalization.”
(C) You Suzunoki / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.