Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In this sixth volume of The Flowers of Evil, Takao and Nakamura are now deep in the darkness. After creating their own secret world in the rice paddies of rural Gunma, someone who resented their relationship attempted to destroy that haven, in an attempt to disrupt the beautiful chaos the pair had created.
Now the duo have been wrongly-accused of a crime, and their previous hijinks -including many school pranks- have placed them in an awkward position within their tiny community. Furthermore local authorities now involved and are more than willing to blame all strange behavior this small town has seen recently on the two teens.
Is this the end of this drama? Will being treated as outcasts in their own community keep these two from crossing over to the other side?!
No! It is just the end of the second arc...
(C) Shuzo Oshimi / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.