Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
TWO DRAGONS, THREE SLAYERS With her curse magic, Kyoka has deprived Erza of all her senses-except pain, which she has amplified into excruciating torture! But even in these hopeless circumstances, the Fairy Queen continues to counterattack! Meanwhile, the duels between Igneel and Acnologia and between Natsu and the Underworld King rage on, as dragon father and wizard son struggle to grab onto a sliver of hope! The twin dragons of Sabertooth, Rogue and Sting, show up to help. Can the joint efforts of three dragon slayers force Mard Geer to get serious? The critical moment arrives in the battle between fairies and demons!
(C) Hiro Mashima / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Fairy Tail|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Magic ,Completed Series ,Fairy Tail ,Fairy Tail Universe ,Kodansha promotion:Creator spotlight: Hiro Mashima|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.