History repeats itself...or does it?!With the end of Sora and Shiro's dice game against the Old Deus fast approaching, they're faced with completing Jibril's final task-a strategic simulation game set during the ancient Great War, before the world of Disboard changed. As leaders of the weakest race, Immanity, the gamer siblings have one objective: Ensure that in this version of the War, no one dies. But when their Old Deus opponent demands a sacrifice, Sora and Shiro will have to come up with some unconventional tactics to secure victory!
|Series Title||No Game No Life (Light Novels)|
|By (author)||Yuu Kamiya|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Seinen ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Mystery ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Full-size Illustration ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,YouTuber Recommendations ,Best Selling Light Novels ,Imouto ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Otaku|
|Available since||April 02, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / April 02, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||240pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.