Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Seiji Utsumi was satisfied with just gazing at his beloved Shou-sempai from afar. But when his classmate, Yuki Kurokawa, finds out about his crush, she pushes him to take action, and his one-sided love starts moving rapidly!
It's summer vacation, and Utsumi feels the distance between Kurokawa and himself slowly starting to shrink. But a few days later, he finds out that Kurokawa has gone back to his hometown, and is plunged into anxiety about what might happen there. Utsumi and his friends decide to follow her there, but at the same time, Kurokawa's ex-boyfriend Toru is back in town, too. Which one will meet Kurokawa first?!
Kei Sasuga / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||GE: Good Ending|
|Japanese Title||ＧＥ～グッドエンディング～ (Guddo Endingu)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Completed Series|
|Available since||June 16, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 16, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.