The crimes of the past spread across town, eating into everyone's peaceful lives. The townspeople are transformed, disfigured by justice run amok. But amid the unfair persecution, Yusuke Saito continues facing up to his sins. And as Sumire Okazaki reveals the final pieces of the puzzle, one question remains: Who was the real devil all along? The modern tale of crime and punishment reaches its suspenseful end!
Back When You Called Us Devils Takashi Sano/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Back When You Called Us Devils|
|Japanese Title||君が僕らを悪魔と呼んだ頃 (Kimi ga Bokura wo Akuma to Yonda Koro)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Mystery ,Psychological ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Mature|
|Available since||June 28, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / June 28, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||202pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.