There are memories we want to preserve... 10 manga artists tell the stories of "that day" and the aftermath.
What happened after that day? Manga artists interview victims of the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami and share their stories through manga. An up-to-date omnibus of 10 manga artists.
(C) Satoru HIURA / Rinko UEDA / Ume / Mari OKAZAKI / Keiko OKAMOTO / Riho SACHIMI / Mayu SHINJO /Yuki SUETSUGU / Nagamu NANAJI / Tachibana HIGUCHI 2013
|Series Title||Stories from The Great East Japan Earthquake Stories from 311（KADOKAWA MANGA）|
|Japanese Title||漫画で描き残す東日本大震災 ストーリー311 (Manga de Kakinokosu Higashinihon Daishinsai Story 311)|
|Story and Art||Satoru Hiura / Rinko Ueda / Ume / Mari Okazaki / Keiko Okamoto / Riho Sachimi / Mayu Shinjo / Yuki Suetsugu / Nagamu nanaji / Tachibana Higuchi|
|Available since||March 01, 2016 (07:00 AM) PT / March 02, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||121pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.