Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In a distant time, a small country - the Land of Bones" - discovers a strange technology, and plunges the world into fear and despair."Since the dawn of time, the Kingdom of Karan - loved by its inhabitants and neighbors alike - has existed in peace and in harmony with nature. But now, the kingdom has fallen and its citizens have scattered. Karan's sole hope? A small boy - Prince Tsunashi.Despite his reluctance to accept the challenges of reviving Karan, Tsunashi's right eye patch hides the mark of the prophesied savior: THE EYE OF GOLD. Threatened by the intensifying advance of the fearsome and mysterious Land of Bones, a skillful ploy by a vassal allows Tsunashi to discover and harness his legendary ability hidden underneath the eye patch - and fight to save his kingdom.From bestselling author Masahito Soda, creator of "Firefighter! Daigo of Fire Company" (8.3 million copies sold) - and the kart racing manga Capeta (6 million) - comes THE TENTH PRISM. Soda's new epic fantasy marks his entry into the genre and is certain to be yet another masterstroke for this author.
(C)Masahito Soda/Kanaka Mizuki
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.