Digital Manga & Light Novels
3 years after ""3.11"", popular manga artists tell the story of ""that day"" and its aftermath!
3 years after the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami, popular manga artists go to the heart of it and listen to people's stories of that day and the turbulence that came afterward. The stories they preserve through manga, ""Stories of 3.11"" will bring tears to your eyes. Royalties will be donated to the restoration project in Tohoku.
(C) Satoru HIURA / Toshinao AOKI / Ume / Kazumi OHYA / Keiko OKAMOTO / Riho SACHIMI / Mayu SHINJO / Nagamu NANAJI / Tomoko NINOMIYA / Kyo HATSUKI / Naoko MAZDA 2014
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
|Story and Art||Satoru Hiura / Toshinao Aoki / Ume / Kazumi Ohya / Keiko Okamoto / Riho Sachimi / Mayu Shinjo / Nagamu nanaji / Tomoko Ninomiya / Kyo Hatsuki / Naoko Mazda|
|Series||Stories from The Great East Japan Earthquake Stories from 311（KADOKAWA MANGA）|
|Available since||March 1, 2016|
|Page count||131pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.