Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Alus competes in the Friendship Magical Tournament while hiding his identity as the greatest Magicmaster, while Tesfia and the others fight their own battles. Alus' power should assure his victory, but something is happening behind the scenes...
The Seven Nations Friendship Magical Tournament, where novice Magicmasters compete, has finally begun!
Alus participates in the tournament while hiding his identity as the ranked No. 1 Magicmaster. As Tesfia and the others compete in fierce battles against rivals, Alus' victory seems rock-solid as he displays overwhelming power. But a development that could rock the world is happening behind the scenes...
The female Single Digit Magicmaster Lettie also makes an appearance in the tension-filled fifth volume of The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan!
Copyright (C) 2018 Izushiro Illustrations Copyright (C) 2018 Karin Suzuragi
|Series Title||The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan|
|Japanese Title||最強魔法師の隠遁計画 (Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Magic ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||May 08, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / May 08, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||211pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.