Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The time has come for the top challengers who made their way through the East and West Japan preliminaries to face one another and decide who will play in the Master and Queen Matches. Representing West Japan is Megumu Ousaka, showing her tenacity by making it to this deciding match two years in a row, and Arata, who navigated his way through his match with Murao, another member of his club. Facing them from East Japan are former Queen Haruka Inokuma and Harada, a veteran player. These four powerhouses have now come together to play a best-of-three match. It's time for never-before-seen battles to begin between these players who strive to make it to the distant summit!
Yuki Suetsugu / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Japanese Title||ちはやふる (Chihayafuru)|
|Genre||Manga ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,School Life ,Drama ,Sports ,Josei ,Anime ,Welcome to Japan|
|Available since||October 06, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / October 06, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||175pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.