Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Chihaya is a girl in the sixth grade，still not old enough to even know the meaning of the word zeal. But one day，she meets Arata，a transfer student from rural Fukui prefecture. Though docile and quiet，he has an unexpected skill: his ability to play competitive karuta，a traditional Japanese card game. Chihaya is struck by his obsession with the game，along with his ability to pick out the right card and swipe it away before any of his opponents. However，Arata is transfixed by her as well，all because of her unbelievable natural talent for the game. Don't miss the first volume in this story of adolescent lives and emotions playing out in the most dramatic of ways.
(C) Yuki Suetsugu / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.