Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Both the Mizusawa High Karuta Club and Hokuou Academy have made it out of the Tokyo qualifiers, one of the toughest districts across the country. They go next to Omi Shrine for the finals, aiming to win it all. There they find a daunting wall consisting of unconventional tactics and the extraordinary players who use them. Mizusawa''s goal has always been to be the best in Japan, a distant dream that can only be attained by a tenacious team that puts in the effort to win their way through the tournament. Chihaya and the rest believe in themselves and in their friends as the battle begins!
(C) Yuki Suetsugu / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.