Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In this all new?shoujo?manga series, Seven Seas is pleased to present a contemporary spin on the world's most famous vampire, Dracula.?Amazing Agent Luna?writers Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir team up with artist Rhea Silvan to deliver a beautifully illustrated ongoing vampire series that expands on the Dracula mythos like never before.
Nicholas Harker is an average teen who has just lost his parents in a tragic accident. But when he learns that he is the sole heir to a vast estate from a mysterious ancestor he never knew he had, his life will never be average again. Together with his new friend, Jill Hawthorne, who has relocated from London, Nicholas discovers that he is a direct descendant of Lord Dracula, and what is worse; Dracula's spirit is beginning to exert control over him. Under the spell of Dracula, Nicholas' first order of business is to rebuild Castle Dracula stone by stone in the outskirts of Boston. There are those from Dracula's past who will stop at nothing to destroy Nicholas, and those who come to his aid and urge him to embrace his destiny. Only one loves him; the rest want to use him - in a dark war where Nicholas' very soul is the battleground.
(C) Seven Seas Entertainment, LLC and Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.