Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A regular customer brings along a beautiful girl to Tomikyu, and she soon takes a liking to Sota's cooking. On the following Sunday, she appears before Sota in a luxury car, and whisks him off to a fancy hotel. Just what does she want with Sota-?! As the restaurant is shutting down for the night, a man suddenly appears at Tomikyu looking for Sota. The man claims to be an old co-worker of Sota's deceased father. Just what does he want from Sota, and what does he have to give him?! Sota's feelings towards his father will bring you to tears in Volume 20!
(C)KEI HONJO & YUICHIRO SUEDA / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha， Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||SOTA'S KNIFE, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||蒼太の包丁 (Souta no Houchou)|
|Alternative Title||Souta no Houchou: Ginza - Itamae Shuugyou Nikki|
|Publisher||Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Slice of Life ,Seinen ,Food|
|Available since||January 15, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / January 15, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||227pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.