Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Junko's brother Kentaro comes to Tokyo to take her back to Hokkaido. “Being a waitress is just carrying food around” he says, but after helping at “Tomikyu,” he changes his mind... meanwhile, the daughter Satsuki thought the job of okami was easy at “Tomikyu,” however, her mother as okami is very strict! What does it mean to be a professional?!
(C)KEI HONJO & YUICHIRO SUEDA / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha， Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.