Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Junko Yoshiya came to Tokyo from Hokkaido chasing after Sota. She started to work at Tomikyu but is not accustomed to the job and makes one mistake after the next. A regular customer, Kondo, forgets his cellphone. Junko discovers it but doesn't have time to do anything about it and leaves it as is. Customer service is the job of the Okami. The Okami of Tomikyu, Kikuyo Tomita, returns the cellphone to Kondo. Junko goes with her. On their way back home, Kikuyo treats her to anmitsu but how will the Junko, who doesn't normally like it react?
(C)KEI HONJO & YUICHIRO SUEDA / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha， Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.