Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
With the Corona Convention in place, the invaders are now forced to try and work things out peacefully. But when playing cards gets boring, they decide that their next battle for control of room 106 will be... at the school sports festival?!
Thanks to an intervention from a certain someone, Koutarou and the invaders are now forced to try and work out their territorial dispute peacefully. But when playing cards gets boring, scheming Kiriha and maniacal Theia cook up a plan. Their next battle for control of room 106 will be... the obstacle marathon for clubs at the school sports festival?! But won't the invaders all have to join clubs first? What happens when Koutarou decides there's something more important at stake than room 106? And how does a ghost even run a marathon?
Copyright (C) 2009 Takehaya Illustrations Copyright (C) 2009 Poco
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.