Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After proving himself on stage, Yotaro has been fully accepted as Yakumo's apprentice and a member of his household. But taking in this brash young man forces Yakumo to confront his own past, and the promises left unfulfilled to his late best friend and rival, Sukeroku. Yakumo decides to share a tale that begins not when he was a dignified artist, but an orphan named Bon. Bon's history is also the history of fellow orphan Shin, a changing Japan in the face of war, and a woman named Miyokichi, who would hold the future in her elusive hands...
Haruko Kumota / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Descending Stories|
|Japanese Title||昭和元禄落語心中 (Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu)|
|Alternative Title||Showa and Genroku Era Lover's Suicide Through Rakugo|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Anime ,Drama ,Completed Series ,Kodansha Blast from the Past Sale ,Kodansha promotion: Volumes 2＆3|
|Available since||July 24, 2017 (09:00 PM) PT / July 25, 2017 (01:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.