Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A VILIFIED EXILE After escaping what should have been certain death and defeating a Titan outside the walls, Kuklo and the Survey Corps make it back to the safety of Shiganshina, where the Military Police are waiting to arrest him for the murder of his former master Dario. But there will be no trial and no execution for the Titan's son. The MPs have a much crueler punishment in mind...
(C) Hajime Isayama / Ryo Suzukaze / Satoshi Shiki / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Apr 19, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Attack on Titan: Before the Fall|
|Japanese Title||進撃の巨人 Before the fall (Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall)|
|Alternative Title||AoT, SNK|
|Author||Hajime Isayama / Ryo Suzukaze / Satoshi Shiki|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Fantasy ,Drama ,Completed Series ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,From Light Novels to Manga ,Kodansha: Attack on titan|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||198pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.