Determined to protect his beloved home of Paradis, Eren uses the Founding Titan's power in an attempt to wipe out the rest of humanity. As the droves of Titans press on, Eren becomes long unrecognizable as a friend, a brother, a savior...and soon indiscernible from a devil. Now, Mikasa, Armin, and the surviving members of the Survey Corps must band together with their sworn enemies—Marleyan soldiers and 104th defectors—to save the world.
Hajime Isayama/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Attack on Titan|
|Japanese Title||進撃の巨人 (Shingeki no Kyojin)|
|Alternative Title||AoT, SNK|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Action ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Completed Series ,Winter Anime 2022 ,Kaiju, dinosaurs, giants|
|Available since||December 22, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / December 22, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Attack on Titan Chapter 127
Attack on Titan Chapter 128
Attack on Titan Chapter 129
Attack on Titan Chapter 130
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.