After breaking through a stronghold of old friends and enemies, Zeke hands down his plan for the Eldians to Eren. But what Eren was plotting with his rumbling powers leaves his brother in the dust, betrayed and alone once more. Now, with some help from Ymir, a parade of massive Titans are roused from their centuries-long slumber, breaking free of the Walls to answer their founder's call. Where the march leads, only Eren knows...
Hajime Isayama/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Attack on Titan|
|Japanese Title||進撃の巨人 (Shingeki no Kyojin)|
|Alternative Title||AoT, SNK|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Action ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Completed Series ,Winter Anime 2022 ,Kaiju, dinosaurs, giants|
|Available since||August 25, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 25, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||195pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Attack on Titan Chapter 123
Attack on Titan Chapter 124
Attack on Titan Chapter 125
Attack on Titan Chapter 126
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.