Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Diablo partners with Rem and Shera on an adventure through the Kingdom of Lyferia! After agreeing to summon the Demon Lord locked away inside Rem, it's a role-playing Demon Lord vs. the real deal in this intense third volume!
After being summoned to another world that looks almost exactly like the MMORPG he once played, Takuma Sakamoto now spends his days going on adventures with Rem Galleau, the black-furred Pantherian, and Shera L. Greenwood, the Elf princess, both of whom accidentally became enslaved... to him!?
One day, he is suddenly approached by the Fallen, Edelgard, with a request: Would he help her to undo the seal that keeps the Demon Lord Krebskulm inside Rem?
Takuma, under the guise of his in-game character Diablo, hesitates, as he had previously made a promise to Rem to help her defeat Krebskulm-- But he pushes through with his Demon Lord role-play and actually agrees!
“I will revive the Demon Lord Krebskulm--and defeat them!”
Now it's his Demon Lord role-play vs. an actual Demon Lord! This is the third volume of an adventure with an earth-shakingly powerful Demon Lord (or at least someone who acts like one) taking on another world!
Copyright (C) 2015 Yukiya MurasakiIllustrations by Takahiro Tsurusaki
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.