Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
While Yuuto enjoys a few moments of respite, Al and Kris attend a school and quickly stir up trouble; Sigrun goes on a mission in the countryside and encounters a new foe; Mitsuki gains an unexpected clue to the mysteries of Yggdrasil.
“Father, may I beg you for a favor?”
It has been one month since the Panther Clan's invasion. Having repelled their army and returned to the Wolf Clan capital victorious, Yuuto enjoys a few moments of respite in the early days of winter, thanks to the warm kotatsu he's had specially prepared.
But even times like these are far from uneventful. The twins Al and Kris attend a school and quickly stir up trouble; Sigrun departs on a mission to put down bandits in the countryside and encounters a new and powerful foe; and in the modern era, Mitsuki gains an unexpected clue to the mysteries of Yggdrasil...
It's the fifth volume of the story of fantasy and military conquest that's garnering more and more attention!
Copyright (C) 2014 Seiichi TakayamaIllustrations Copyright (C) 2014 Yukisan
|Series Title||The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||百錬の覇王と聖約の戦乙女（ヴァルキュリア） (Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria)|
|Alternative Title||Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Ikusa Otome|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Ecchi ,Comedy ,Harem ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Anime ,Imouto|
|Available since||January 07, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / January 07, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||219pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.