Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Deep into the 21st century， the line between man and machine has been inexorably blurred as humans rely on the enhancement of mechanical implants，and robots are upgraded with human tissue. In this rapidly converging technoscape，the cover-ops agents of Section 9 are charged to track and crack the most dangerous terrorists， cybercriminals，and ghost hackers the digital future has to offer. Whether dealing with remote-controlled corpses， lethally malfunctioning micromachines，or cop-killer cyborgs，Section 9 is determined to serve and protect…and reboot some cybercrook butt! Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error Processor presents for the first time in America the ""lost"" Ghost in the Shell stories， created by Shirow Masamune after completing work on the original Ghost in the Shell manga and prior to his tour-de-force， Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine Interface，but never collected until now. Focusing on Section 9 agents in their daily battle against technocrime，Human-Error Processor has all the mind-twisting cybermadness you've come to expect from Ghost in the Shell but set in a more police-procedural context with action and suspense galore. Features the stories ""Fat Cat，"" ""Drive Slave，"" ""Mines of Mind，"" and ""Lost Past.""
(C) Shirow Masamune / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.